3 bedroom terraced house for saleConnaught Terrace, Hove
Sold STC £525,000
- FREEHOLD TERRACED HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- WEST FACING GARDEN
- THROUGH LIVING / DINING ROOM
- SCOPE FOR IMPROVEMENT
- CENTRAL HOVE LOCATION
It has been 64 years since this house was last on the market and what a fantastic house it is. With three bedrooms, a lovely west facing rear patio, large through lounge diner, ground floor w/c and in good condition throughout. This one will not be around for long!
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this well-proportioned mid-terraced house in a superb central location of Hove.
Located on the ground floor is the through lounge diner which is almost 30 feet in length; bright and airy - being dual aspect means it is full of natural light. There is a door leading to the delightful rear patio garden which makes it a great space when entertaining in the sunshine.
To the rear of the ground floor is the kitchen, fully fitted with matching eye and low level units, plenty of storage and space for white goods. Just off the kitchen is a small area currently used to house an additional fridge and freezer, and further to the back is the ground floor w/c.
Up on the first floor are the three bedrooms and the family bathroom. Bedroom three is to the rear of the first floor; this is the smallest of all the bedrooms but still fits a double bed. Bedroom two is positioned in the centre of the house and is a good size double room. The master bedroom is to the front of the house and has a nice feature bay window; a good size double room with plenty of space for bedroom furniture.
The family bathroom has been fitted with a white bathroom suite, including a shower over bath, a wash hand basin and a w/c.
To the rear of the property is the patio garden, a good size for the area and west facing, which means it gets the sun throughout the day.
This house has character, charm and is ready for the new homeowner to move straight in.
Living Room/dining Room 24' 2" max x 12' 6" max ( 7.37m max x 3.81m max )
Kitchen 12' 8" max x 8' 6" max ( 3.86m max x 2.59m max )
Bedroom 1 16' 2" max x 10' 5" max ( 4.93m max x 3.18m max )
Bedroom 2 12' 7" max x 10' 7" max ( 3.84m max x 3.23m max )
Bedroom 3 9' 7" max x 8' 8" max ( 2.92m max x 2.64m max )
Bathroom 9' 9" max x 5' 5" max ( 2.97m max x 1.65m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61861262.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH105055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.