1 bedroom apartment for saleGolate Court, Cardiff
- One double bedroom
- 2nd floor
- Open plan lounge/dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen with built in appliances.
- Family bathroom.
A spacious, modern one double bedroom second floor apartment in the heart of the City Centre. The accommodation comprising a communal entrance via security entrance, lift access to the second floor. Private hallway leading to the open plan Lounge/Dining room, modern fitted kitchen and Bathroom.
S.S.T.C. MORE PROPERTIES NEEDED. AWAITING BUYERS FOR ONE & TWO BEDS. A spacious, modern one double bedroom second floor apartment in the heart of the City Centre. The accommodation comprising a communal entrance via a security entrance, lift access to the second floor. Private hallway leading to the open plan Lounge/Dining room, modern fitted kitchen with built in appliances. Double bedroom and a family bathroom. Must be viewed to be appreciated. Ideal first time buy or investment.
Entered via a security system. Lift access.
Access to all rooms. Fitted carpet. Wall heater. Large storage cupboard. Spot lights.
Open Plan Lounge/dining Room 20' 7" max x 10' 5" ( 6.27m max x 3.18m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and double doors with Juliet balcony. Wood laminate flooring. Two wall heaters. Opening onto the Kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 6' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.06m )
Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel bowl and drainer with tiled splash area, built on oven and hob with extractor over. Integrated fridge, freezer, washing machine and washer dryer. Tiled floor. Spot lights.
Bedroom One 12' 1" max x 11' 1" ( 3.68m max x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobes. Wall heater.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising a panelled bath, wash hand basin, w.c. Tiled splash area. Towel rail. Tiled floor. Spot lights to the ceiling.
Gated communal courtyard area. Bicycle stands. Bin store.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61861265.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP105103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.