4 bedroom detached house for salePaxmans Road, Westbury
Offers in Excess of £325,000
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Master Ensuite
- Far Reaching Views
- Double Garage
- Beautifully Presented
An outstanding four double bedroom home boasting far reaching views to the rear. The property has one of the largest plots on the development and further benefits from a double garage. Presented to a great standard with solid oak doors and flooring where mentioned, this one is not to be missed!
Double glazed door to front. Stairs to first floor. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Oak doors leading to sitting room, kitchen and study. LED inset ceiling downlighters.
Sitting Room 16' 4" x 10' 7" ( 4.98m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front. Open fireplace with stone surround. Engineered oak floor. Wall lights. Oak double doors to dining room.
Formal Dining Room 10' x 8' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.72m )
Double glazed french doors to garden. Radiator. Engineered oak floor.
Kitchen / Dining Room
Kitchen 11' 1" x 10' ( 3.38m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear. Oak door to utility room and formal dining room. Fitted kitchen with range of wall and floor units with work surfaces over. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over. Electric oven & five ring gas hob with cooker hood over. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator. LED inset ceiling downlighters. Opening to Dining Area.
Dining Area 7' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.39m x 2.36m )
Tiled floor. LED inset ceiling downlighters. Understairs storage cupboard.
Oak door to Cloakroom. Double glazed door to garden. Wall and base units with work surfaces over. Extractor fan. Radiator. Sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over.
Double glazed window to side. WC. Wash basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Radiator.
Study 8' 3" x 7' 10" ( 2.51m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Wood laminate flooring.
Airing cupboard. Ladder providing access to boarded loft.
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 11' 2" ( 4.72m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front. Built-in wardrobes. Radiator. Additional built-in cupboard. Door to En-suite.
Double glazed window to the front. Suite comprising shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin with mixer tap over. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls. LED inset ceiling downlighters. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" max x 8' 2" ( 3.43m max x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear with far reaching views of hills and Westbury White Horse.
Bedroom Three 14' 1" max x 8' 2" ( 4.29m max x 2.49m )
Double glazed windows to front. Built-in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 3" x 7' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear with far reaching views of hills towards Westbury White Horse. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Bath with mixer tap and shower over. Pedestal wash basin with mixer tap over. WC. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Tiled floor. Inset ceiling downlighters.
Path to canopy front door. Outside light. Flower beds with range of plans. Lawn area. Hedge border providing privacy. Side access path.
South east facing garden with two large decked areas and large gravel area. Bordered by fencing. Side gate. Tool shed. Outside tap. Two outside lights.
Double Garage 16' 11" x 16' 6" ( 5.16m x 5.03m )
Two up and over doors. Power and light. Double glazed pedestrian door to garden.
Driveway parking for two in front of double garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61861274.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.