4 bedroom detached house for saleLondon Road, South Luton, Luton, LU1 3RJ
- Very Sought After Location
- Views Over Looking Golf Course
- Minutes From M1 J10
- Close to Luton Mainline Station
- In Need Of Some Modernisation
- Set on Half an Acre Of Land
- Potential To Extend (stpp)
- Excellent School Catchment
****FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY SET ON 1/2 ACRE OF LAND****
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are privileged to have been chosen to market this rarely available four bedroom detached period family home set within 1/2 acre of land with massive potential to extend (stpp). Boasting an entrance hall leading into the large bright lounge with feature fire place, separate spacious dining room with original open fireplace and a large cloakroom. The kitchen has a range of fitted eye & base level units, tiled walls and space for fridge freezer. Off the kitchen is the added bonus of a utility room and larder with access outside to the rear garden. On the first floor you have four double bedrooms all of which are carpeted a study, a separate bathroom and WC.
Externally the property has a substantial rear garden which has been lovingly cared for which is mostly laid to lawn and at the front there is enough parking for around ten cars with access to the detached garage to the side. There are views over Stockwood Park golf course and rugby club.
This property is in need of modernisation and has been priced accordingly.
London Road is located in the popular and sought after South Luton area. Ideally located just under one mile from junction 10 of the M1. Luton town centre is also located just under two miles from the property. Great schooling is provided nearby via Tennyson Road primary school and Barnfield South Academy.
EPC : TBC COUNCIL TAX BAND :
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 360551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Stopsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.