2 bedroom flat for sale17/4 West Pilton Gardens, West Pilton, Edinburgh, EH4 4DT
- Well presented and spacious, two-bedroom, dual aspect, first-floor flat, set on a quiet residential street.
- Located in West Pilton, to the north west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazed windows, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a shared rear garden, and to the front, there is ample on-street parking on the surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing Sunday 2pm-4pm
Well presented and spacious, two-bedroom, dual aspect, first-floor flat, set on a quiet residential street, located in West Pilton, to the north west of Edinburgh city centre. The carpeted entrance hall has a cupboard with boiler, the secure entry handset and serves each room within the property. The front facing, light and very spacious living room features pendant lighting, carpeting and a store cupboard. The well-proportioned kitchen which is to the rear, is fitted with vinyl flooring, traditional wall and base units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include a freestanding electric cooker, fridge/freezer and with space and plumbing for further white goods. Bedroom one is set to the rear, with carpeted flooring, two cupboards and pendant lighting, whilst bedroom two is similarly finished, with a cupboard, and ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. The bathroom is fitted with a contemporary white three-piece bathroom suite, an electric over-bath shower, vinyl floor and tiled splashbacks. West Pilton offers a good range of local shops, with a large Morrisons supermarket on Ferry Road, and a Lidl on West Granton Road. Further convenience and speciality shopping is available in nearby Goldenacre, Comely Bank, and Stockbridge, with Leith's Ocean Terminal offering a multi-screen cinema and a good range of high-street outlets and restaurants. Schooling at all levels is available within the area, including St. David's and Pirniehall primary schools, Craigroyston High School, and Edinburgh College. The Ainslie Park Leisure Centre offers a variety of recreational activities, including a fitness suite and swimming pool, whilst the Cramond shoreline and Gipsy Brae offer outdoor spaces. Ferry Road offers a key route across the north of the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8055308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.