1 bedroom apartment for saleBaker Court, South Street, Braintree
Sold STC £160,000
- 14 CONVERTED 1 & 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS
- SHOWHOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW BY APPOINTMENT
- INTEGRATED KITCHENS WITH BRANDED APPLIANCES
- MODERN BATH/SHOWER ROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZED SASH WINDOWS
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING BY RADIATORS
- ESTIMATED COMPLETION FOR PHASE 1 OCT/NOV 2016
- WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN CENTRE & RAILWAY STATION
- 10 YEAR BUILD WARRANTY
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
*** PLOT 9 LAST REMAINING PLOT *** Home Partnership are delighted to be offering for sale this development of 14 NEWLY CONVERTED and REFURBISHED one and two bedroom apartments in the heart of Braintree town just a few minutes walk from the railway station. This unique conversion of the former Police Station and Old Magistrates Court is your chance to own a piece of LOCAL HISTORY making an ideal first time or investment purchase. HELP TO BUY is available throughout the scheme. The pictures being used for maketing are of the current show apartment which is still available for viewing by appointment only.
Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner
125 year lease
£150 ground rent charge
£1500 Estimated service charge (subject to plot)
Images taken from the current show apartment for phase 1, which is still available to view by appointment only.
Help to buy is available throughout the scheme.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THP1002443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Partnership , Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.