1 bedroom apartment for saleGledhow Wood Close, Gledhow, Leeds
- One bedroom ground floor apartment
- Attractively refurbished
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Modern white bathroom suite
- Sunny south-facing aspect
- Direct access onto communal gardens
- Combination gas fired central heating
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
An attractively refurbished ground floor apartment with sunny south facing aspect and the advantage of direct access onto well maintained communal gardens. The property has an entrance hall with security entry phone system and deep walk-in storage cupboard, a living room with sliding patio doors, a contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob, concealed combination gas fired central heating boiler and space for a breakfast table, a spacious double bedroom and bathroom fitted with a modern suite in white with a mains fed shower over the bath and contrasting tiled splashbacks and flooring. In addition there is another lockable walk-in storage cupboard which is accessed from the communal hallway.
The Gledhow Wood Close development occupies a lovely leafy location on the doorstep of Gledhow Valley Woods, where there are lovely woodlands walks and a small lake. Extensive amenities on Oakwood Parade, Street Lane, Moortown Corner and the cosmopolitan 'village' of Chapel Allerton offer a wide range of shops, popular restaurants, cafe bars and designer boutiques and supermarkets.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK090652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.