2 bedroom apartment for saleSt Simon Close, Costessey, Norwich
Sold STC £150,000
- Two / three bedroom property
- Unique accommodation
- Popular Queens Hill development
- Off road parking
- uPVC double glazing & gas central heating
Really different and really spacious, this unique two / three bedroom property is located in a quiet tucked away cul-de-sac within the popular Queens Hill Development which lies to the west of Norwich.
A former coach house, this property has been converted by previous owners to provide unique and spacious accommodation which comprises a huge ground floor bedroom measuring in excess of 17ft, first floor bedroom one with dressing room / bedroom three, large family bathroom, good sized kitchen and a superb lounge with separate formal dining room. There is off road parking side by side for two vehicles, uPVC double glazing and gas fired nearly heating with smooth ceiling and the property is offered in excellent decorative order throughout. An early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the property's unique accommodation and location.
With stairs to the first floor and understairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 17' 9" x 9' 4" narrowing to 6' 3" ( 5.41m x 2.84m narrowing to 1.91m )
Double aspect room with windows to the front and rear aspects, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Lounge 12' x 10' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.28m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, access to roof space and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 9' 3" x 8' 4" ( 2.82m x 2.54m )
Fitted laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 9' ( 2.84m x 2.74m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with inset stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel electric oven, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine and uPVC window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 10' x 9' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.95m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and built in wardrobe.
Dressing Room / Bedroom Three 10' x 7' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.34m )
This room is accessed via the landing and leads through to bedroom one.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with mains fed shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled floor, tiled splashbacks, radiator, spotlighting and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The property has two side by side allocated parking spaces within the cul-de-sac itself.
This property has no garden, however there is a small gravelled area to the front with access to the gas meter, etc.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61870328.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.