3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSiltside, Gosberton Risegate, Spalding
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner & Dining Room
- Generous Garden
- Large Driveway & Double Garage
- In Need Of Some Minor Work
This three bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW with a DOUBLE GARAGE offers a GOOD DEGREE OF PRIVACY and is in a FANTASTIC LOCATION. The property benefits from SPACIOUS & VERSATILE LIVING ACCOMMODATION however there is a small amount of work required to be done.
A three bedroom detached bungalow situated in an idyllic and quiet location, offering a good degree of privacy and being surrounded by open field views.
The property does require some minor work, and internally comprises of an entrance porch & hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen/diner, bathroom, three bedrooms, further cloakroom, generous garden, large gravelled driveway and a double garage.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation this property has to offer.
Double glazed front door, double glazed frosted windows and access into:-
Having an airing cupboard housing the hot water tank, and loft hatch access.
Lounge 16' 10" x 13' 11" ( 5.13m x 4.24m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, A/C and dehumidifying unit, electric fire in the style of a wood burner with tiled surround, TV point and a telephone point.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.02m )
Radiator, double glazed patio doors leading out into the rear garden.
Kitchen/Diner 11' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.61m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tumble dryer, range cooker, CH boiler, partly tile walls, spot lights, radiator, double glazed window to the side aspect, double glazed frosted door to the side aspect.
Comprising of a WC, wash hand basin with partly tiled walls, step leading up to a separate shower cubicle and corner bath, spot lights, radiator, extractor fan and a double glazed frosted window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 12' 6" plus recess ( 3.58m x 3.81m plus recess )
Double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear aspect, loft hatch access, A/C and dehumidifying unit, radiator and a TV point.
Comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, access to the electric fuse box, extractor fan, spot lights and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 11" into recess ( 3.66m x 3.63m into recess )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect and a radiator.
To the front of the property there is a large gravelled area which provides ample off street parking for numerous vehicles and access to the double garage. The property is surrounded by hedges, trees and has a small concrete walkway which wraps around the property.
To the rear there is a good sized patio area leading onto a concrete area which houses a small shed. The garden is of a generous size and benefits from a summer house, apple trees, hedges and bushes providing a good degree of privacy.
There is side access leading from the front of the property to the rear and there is also access to the oil tank to the side of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG106016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.