2 bedroom house for saleDunnock Drive, Costessey, Norwich
Sold STC £135,000
- No onward chain
- Modern coach house
- Two bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen & bathroom
- Well presented throughout
CALLING ALL INVESTORS, FIRST TIME BUYERS AND DOWNSIZERS! A well presented modern coach house on the Queens Hill Development located to the west of Norwich City centre, the property is being sold with no onward chain with modern appliances and fittings throughout.
Radiator, fusebox and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 18' 5" x 13' 2" ( 5.61m x 4.01m )
Two storage cupboards, one housing central heating boiler, smooth ceiling, loft access, uPVC double glazed window to the rear and uPVC double glazed door to Juliet balcony to the front aspect.
Kitchen 7' 7" x 7' 5" ( 2.31m x 2.26m )
Fully fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units with worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, gas hob with electric oven a and grill, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and space for fridge freezer with uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 12' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.71m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling, TV point and phone point.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 7' 1" ( 3.12m x 2.16m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and smooth ceiling.
Bathroom 10' 3" x 7' 1" ( 3.12m x 2.16m )
With a suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC, with tiled splashbacks, radiator, smooth ceiling, extractor fan and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The property has an allocated parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61870427.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.