3 bedroom terraced house for saleCharlotte Street, Sittingbourne, Kent
- Large 3 bedroom mid-terraced period home
- Separate lounge and dining area
- Walking distance of town and railway station
- Good size rear garden
- Lovely condition inside
- EPC energy rating F (35)
This wonderful sized three bedroom period family home is in such lovely condition both inside and out, so you can literally move in and start enjoying your new home from day one.The current owner has taken time and care to ensure this home is beautifully presented for marketing purposes.The location has always been highly popular within Charlotte Street for several reasons. The railway station is just a short walk away, so commuters don’t need to worry about those daily parking charges. Alternatively, the A249 is just a few minutes away in the car and giving access to Kent’s motorway network. However, if you prefer a more relaxed approach to work, then there are regular coach pick up points nearby and taking you into Central London.You also have choice of Morrisons and ASDA just a short trip away, which rounds off a very conveniently located property.
What the Owner says:
I have been here now for about ten years and I can honestly say I have enjoyed my time living here.I have always found the area to be very convenient, however, with a change in lifestyle it is now time for me to move on and I just hope the new owners enjoy the home as much as I have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 14'10 x 11'6 (4.52m x 3.51m)
- Dining Area: 14'10 x 11'6 (4.52m x 3.51m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'11 x 7'11 (3.63m x 2.41m)
- Inner Lobby
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'9 x 11'4 (4.50m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom Area 2: 14'9 x 11'5 (4.50m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom Area 3: 11'0 x 7'7 (3.36m x 2.31m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61872068.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11735074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.