2 bedroom flat for saleNewport Road, Roath, Cardiff
- First Floor Flat
- Two Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Double Glazing
- No Chain
- Approximately 70 years remaining on lease.
No Chain offered with this first floor apartment situated in this ideal location close to local amenities. The property is in need of updating and comprises lounge, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property has approximately 70 years remaining.
No Chain offered with this first floor apartment situated in this ideal location close to local amenities. The property is in need of updating and comprises communal entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property has approximately 70 years remaining on the lease.
Via wooden/glazed communal door into communal hallway with stairs leading to the first floor.
Entered via wooden door giving access into hallway with storage cupboard, laminate flooring, telephone intercom system, access to all rooms.
Lounge 12' 7" max x 12' 2" ( 3.84m max x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, laminate flooring, power points, radiator.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 9' 7" ( 2.34m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, Fitted wall and base units with co-coordinating work surfaces over incorporating sink unit and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated hob, oven and extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer, power points, tiled splash backs, wall mounted boiler.
Bedroom 1 7' 10" x 10' 4" ( 2.39m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, power points.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, power points.
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect, 3 Piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin set into vanity unit and low level w.c, chrome heated towel rail, tiled walls and laminate flooring.
Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61872173.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.