4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBay Tree Road, Bath
Offers Over £455,000
- Was £460,000 Reduced To £455,000
- Four Bedroom Family Home
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage, Car Port & Off Road Parking
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
A four bedroom semi-detached family home located in the Fairfield Park area of Bath. Just moments from the heart of Larkhall and all of its amenities. The home benefits from a garage and far reaching views over Bathford and Solsbury Hill. In close proximity to primary and secondary schools.
This four bedroom family home in the Fairfield area of Bath provides excellent living space for growing families as well as front and rear gardens and a garage. Set in a popular residential area on the North East side of the city this home enjoys views over Solsbury Hill and out towards Bathford.
Front aspect double glazed door. Front aspect double glazed windows. Tiled flooring.
Front aspect double glazed door. Front aspect double glazed obscure window. Radiator. Stairs to first floor.
WC and wash hand basin with Heatrae Sadia water heater. Radiator. Vinyl floor. Front aspect obscure window. Gas metre in wall cupboard.
Living Room 19' x 11' 4" ( 5.79m x 3.45m )
Front and rear aspect double glazed windows. Gas fireplace with attractive stone surround and hearth. Wall lights. Radiator. Telephone and television point.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 10' 10" into cupboard ( 3.73m x 3.30m into cupboard )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. One and a half bowl composite sink and drainer unit. Worksurfaces. Integrated electric oven and hob with cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Radiator. Wood effect vinyl flooring. Rear aspect double glazed window. Door to understairs cupboard. Archway to dining room.
Dining Room 15' 1" x 10' 8" narrowing to 6' 10" ( 4.60m x 3.25m narrowing to 2.08m )
Triple aspect room. Front and side aspect double glazed windows. Radiator. Television point. Double glazed patio doors leading to the garden.
Utility Room 8' 10" x 8' 4" narrowing to 5' 4" ( 2.69m x 2.54m narrowing to 1.63m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Vinyl flooring. Electric point for condensing tumble dryer. Cupboards. Door to side.
Stairs from the entrance hall. Rear aspect double glazed window. Cupboard housing Vaillant boiler. Radiator. Access to the loft which is fully insulated and part boarded.
Bedroom One 11' 7" to back of cupboard x 11' 5" ( 3.53m to back of cupboard x 3.48m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Built in wardrobes. Cupboard above stairs. Radiator.
Front and rear aspect double glazed windows. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.69m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Built in wardrobe above stairs.
Bedroom Four / Study 8' 2" x 7' 2" ( 2.49m x 2.18m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Two rear aspect obscure double glazed windows. Suite comprising: Bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin built into unit with cupboard below. Radiator. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Wall mounted electric heater. Tiled flooring. Full tiling to walls. Under floor heating.
An attractive area of lawn with mature flower bed boarders and paved path leading up to the front door and the side of the property.
Rear & Side Garden
A deceptive space which is predominantly laid to lawn with established flower beds interspersed with mature trees and shrubs. Throughout the garden are paved seating areas with a path continuing to the top of the garden where there is a greenhouse, pond and summerhouse with power connected to appreciate the far reaching views all year round.
With a carport to the side and off road parking immediately to the front.
From our Allen & Harris Larkhall office follow Claremont Road. Turn right then make a slight left to stay on Bay Tree Road. Take a left to stay on Bay Tree Road. You will find the property on your left at the end of the cul de sac.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61872191.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAR103266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath Larkhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.