2 bedroom town house for saleOff Moat Street, Wigston
- Traditional brick and block construction
- Ceramic flooring to Kitchens - Colour choice available dependent upon stage of construction
- Carpets from selected range
- Fitted kitchen
- Bathroom half tiled where sanitary ware is fitted, fully tiled to bath recess
- Gas central heating
- PVCu double glazed windows throughout
- 10 year NHBC guarantee
The Kilby is a 2 bedroom mews house comprising of Lounge, Kitchen, Cloakroom, 2 Bedrooms & Family Bathroom. Garden to rear & Parking.
Fitted Kitchen with single AEG fan assisted electric oven.
4 burner AEG gas hob with Stainless Steel Canopy Chimney hood.
Single Stainless Steel bowl sink
Space for Fridge Freezer.
Plumbing and electrics for washing machine.
White Triple Spotlight fitting.
Ceramic flooring to Kitchen only.
Full gas central heating. (or alternative system if gas not available).
White Sanitary ware to Bathroom.
Thermostatic shower over bath with silver shower screen & co-ordinating wall tiles.
Shaver Socket & White Heated Towel Rail to the Bathroom.
BT. Telephone point to Lounge next to TV. aerial point, and Bed 1.
T.V aerial point in Lounge & Bed 1.
Wiring only for future Intruder Alarm for keypad, control panel and bell box.
Smoke detectors and security locks to all external doors.
Fenced rear garden. Turfing to front and rear gardens (where applicable). N.H.B.C. 10 year warranty.
Carpets from the Jelson selected range.
Off Moat Street,
For more information please contact the Sales Office open Friday - Monday 11am - 5pm on 07810852703
Jelson Limited has been building superb new homes, houses, apartments, flats and bungalows throughout the East Midlands since 1889.
Traditional values, embraced and enhanced by contemporary technology, are Jelson Homes' hallmarks, all resulting in a new property of rare quality and exceptional style.
You'll discover Jelson Homes in all the best locations throughout the East Midlands. Please feel free to browse our web site to learn more about Jelson Homes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26335491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roy Green Estate Agents, Leicester . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.