3 bedroom terraced house for saleWeymouth Close, Corby
Sold STC £135,000
- Beanfield Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Porch Extension
- Refitted Kitchen
- Refitted Bathroom
Situated on the popular Beanfield area of town is the well presented three bedroom family home with porch extension and conservatory to the rear.
This three bedroom family home has been much improved by the current owner to include a refitted kitchen, bathroom and central heating boiler and features an extended entrance hall, refitted kitchen, living room and conservatory. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a refitted bathroom suite. Outside are front and rear gardens with gated access to the rear.
Entry via a double glazed door to the front aspect front, features include a double glazed window to the side aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 20' x 10' max ( 6.10m x 3.05m max )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, a feature stone fire place, a wall mounted radiator, a TV point and an open entrance into the conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 6" x 9' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.95m )
Of UPVC construction, features include double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, lighting, a wall mounted radiator and a door to the side.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 1" max x 10' 2" max ( 4.90m max x 3.10m max )
A refitted kitchen comprising of a range of base and wall units, a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with roll top work surfaces over, an electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine and a dishwasher, space for an upright fridge/freezer, a wall mounted radiator and stone effect ceramic floor tiles. Further features include a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a door into the garden.
Staircase rising from the entrance hall, features include access to the loft and a cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, a wall mounted radiator, fitted wardrobes and a built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 12' x 7' ( 3.66m x 2.13m )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, a built in wardrobe and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' max x 7' ( 3.05m max x 2.13m )
This room features a double glazed window to the rear aspect, an airing cupboard and a wall mounted radiator.
A refitted three piece suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin, wc, contemporary panel bath with shower over, full complimentary tiling, a chrome heated towel rail, ceramic floor tiles and an obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Laid to lawn with a paved footpath to the front door.
Patio area with a pathway leading to the gated rear access. Lawned area with attractive flower beds all enclosed by panel fencing and brick walling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61873988.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COR107969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Corby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.