7 bedroom detached house for sale3 Beckenham Grove, Bromley
- Imposing period detached house
- Seven bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Wealth of character
- Four receptions rooms, utility room
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Large cellar storage
- Quiet location, convenient for station
- Impressive 80ft garden
Coming to the market is this incredibly spacious Victorian family home with living space and accommodation arranged over three floors. Retaining many of its original period features, including Victorian tiling above the first storey, the property has undergone extensive refurbishment works by the current owners. The bespoke improvements, undertaken by Chambers Joinery, is no more prevalent than in the fully fitted kitchen and grand master bathroom, both of which are finished with granite worktops and have copious amounts of storage. The garden is a most impressive feature of this house being south-westerly facing with a large sun terrace and with a wonderful bank of lavender running down one side.
Property ref: 121_783_3549028
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61874606.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3549028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Beckenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.