Land for saleBrail Lane, Eakring, Newark
Sold STC £165,000
- Brick and Tile Construction
- Stable Block for Conversion
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Impressive Family Dining Kitchen
- Delightful Plot
- Full Planning Permission Granted
- 16/01012/FUL Newark & Sherwood District Council
A brick and tile stable block which has full planning consent for conversion to a detached residential dwelling with accommodation comprising * ENTRANCE HALL * GROUND FLOOR W.C. * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * IMPRESSIVE DINING KITCHEN WITH OAK/GLAZED DINING AREA * TWO BEDROOMS * BATHROOM/W.C.
The dwelling is delightfully positioned with mature garden and woodland areas to the side and rear.
Beautifully positioned and surrounded by mature woodland, this brick built stable block has detailed planning permission for conversion to a detached residential dwelling incorporating two double bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor along with two reception rooms, dining kitchen and w.c. to the ground floor.
For viewing information please contact Richard Watkinson & Partners on 01636 816200.
Proposed Ground Floor Accommodation -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - With front aspect
Living Room - With stairs to first floor accommodation and rear aspect
Family Dining Kitchen - With rear and side aspect and impressive Oak/glazed dining area.
Proposed First Floor Accommodation -
Bedroom One - With side aspect and roof light
Bedroom Two - With rear aspect
Bathroom - With rear aspect and roof light
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61875812.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26503411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Watkinson & Partners, Southwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.