2 bedroom terraced house for saleGordon Court, Saltash
Sold STC £145,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Private Rear Garden
- Quiet Cul de Sac location
- Perfect First Time Purchase or Investment
set within a popular cul-de-sac this mid terraced house is benefits from entrance hall, large lounge/diner with patio doors to the garden, fitted kitchen and bathroom plus two double bedrooms, gardens, parking space and single garage.
Situated in a residential cul-de-sac, central to Saltash and close to many amenities, this two bedroom terraced house benefits from upvc double glazing, gas central heating, and offers excellent sized accommodation comprising entrance hall, a fitted kitchen, living room with patio doors to the rear garden, bathroom and two double bedrooms. The property features, front and rear gardens, off road parking and a single garage. The house is located close to many amenities and attractions such as local shops, schools, bus routes and parks. There is no onward chain and viewing's are certainly recommended to any buyer looking for a delightful home or investment property in a great location.
A path leeds to the UPVC double glazed front door through the front garden that is aminly laid to lawn with a decorative flower beds
The bright entrance hall has a radiator and has access to the kitchen and the living room.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.67m x 2.29m )
The kitchen has a selection of wall and base units with space for a electric cooker and plumbing for washing machine. There is also space for under counter fridge and freezer, with a UPVC double glazed window over looking the front garden.
Living / Dining Room 19' 1" x 11' 9" max ( 5.82m x 3.58m max )
This is a living/dining room has a UPVC double glazed patio door out to the rear garden, with ample space for a dining table and chairs, this room has a lovely bright feel. Stairs lead to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
This is a large landing giving you access to both bedrooms and the family bathroom. With a large airing cupboard which houses the boiler. Loft hatch.
Master Bedroom 12' 1" x 9' 5" into recess ( 3.68m x 2.87m into recess )
The master double bedroom has a UPVC double glazed window over looking the front of the property. Radiator.
Second Bedroom 11' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.36m )
The second bedroom is also a double with a built in wardrobe and a UPVC double glazed window over looking the rear garden.
This is a bathroom with a low level WC , pedestal hand wash basin and bath with mixer tap and hand held shower. There is also a single glazed obscure glass internal window to the landing.
The rear garden is private and is mainly laid to lawn with a selection of mature shrubs. There is a path to the rear access gate and a shed.
This is a single garage en bloc with an up and over door, with a single off road parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61875860.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS102767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.