2 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Pauls Road, Halifax
- Two DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Through Terraced
- Fully refurbished throughout in 2014
- Double glazing and central heating
- Modern decor throughout
The property comprises of lounge and dining kitchen with utility area on the ground floor. Two bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. Externally there is a enclosed rear yard. Early viewing's are advised to appreciate the level of accommodation on offer.
William H Brown are pleased to offer the sale of this very well presented fully refurbished two double bedroom through terraced property in King Cross, Halifax. Located close to local shops and amenities, within easy reach of Halifax town centre and just off the main Burnley road into Sowerby Bridge. The property comprises of lounge and dining kitchen with utility area on the ground floor. Two bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. Externally there is a enclosed rear yard. Early viewing's are advised to appreciate the level of accommodation on offer.
Lounge 12' 9" x 11' 7" ( 3.89m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, wood effect laminate flooring and spotlighting in the ceiling. Central heating radiator.
Kitchen 15' 9" x 8' 1" ( 4.80m x 2.46m )
Modern fitted kitchen with white high gloss wall and base units with complementary pine effect worktops over. Further featuring wood effect bespoke splashbacks. Fitted electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. Feature spotlighting and window and door to the rear garden.
Small room to the rear of the kitchen which houses the central heating boiler and is vented for a tumble dryer.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 8' 11" ( 4.24m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation with bespoke fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator. Walk in wardrobe/storage area provides a useful space.
Bedroom Two 8' extending to 11' " with doorway x 8' ( 2.44m extending to 3.35m with doorway x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Ultra modern fully tiled bathroom with white four piece suite comprising of P-Shaped bath with a mixer tap shower, walk in shower cubicle, pedestal hand wash basin and low level WC. Panelled ceiling with spotlighting inset. Double glazed window to the front elevation and central heating Chrome effect heated towel radiator.
Enclosed rear yard at the back of the property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61875899.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.