4 bedroom detached house for saleChelsea Mansions, Northowram, Halifax
Sold STC £300,000
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Split Level detached
- Desirable location
- Flexible accommodation
- Gardens and Pond
- Drive and Garage
- Far reaching views
- Solar Panels Installed
Briefly comprising of entrance hall, utility room and two double bedrooms on the ground floor, the larger of which has an en-suite shower room. A spacious L-Shaped lounge / dining area, fitted kitchen, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. Gardens all around.
A rare opportunity to acquire a four double bedroom split level detached family home in one of Halifax most desirable residential locations. Sat on a generous plot, the property is offered with VACANT possession. Located within easy reach of Halifax town centre, commuter routes and well regarded local schools. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, utility room and two double bedrooms on the ground floor, the larger of which has an en-suite shower room. A spacious L-Shaped lounge / dining area, fitted kitchen, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. Access to the rear garden is from the first floor and sweeps around the property. There is a drive, ornamental pond and a attached double garage to the front. Early viewing's are highly recommended.
Enter through the double glazed entrance door into the inner hallway providing access tot he ground floor bedrooms, utility room, ensuite shower room and access to the first floor stairway.
Utility Room 12' 2" x 6' 4" ( 3.71m x 1.93m )
Useful utility room with plumbing for a washing machine, base units and houses the central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 11' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, wooden flooring and gas central heating radiator.
Ensuite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising of walk in shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin.
Bedroom Two 15' 10" x 11' 5" ( 4.83m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, TV point and gas central heating radiator.
Lounge / Diner 22' 2" x 10' 3" extending to 22' 4" ( 6.76m x 3.12m extending to 6.81m )
L- Shaped room with a panoramic double glazed window to the front elevation affording far reaching views over the valley. Dining area within this space infront of the window to the rear. T V point and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' x 9' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.87m )
Modern fitted kitchen with contrasting high gloss black / white wall and base units with pine wood effect worktops and wood effect laminate flooring. Window to the rear elevation, Electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. One and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap over. Space for a fridge freezer.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.48m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, a range of wood effect wardrobes and a gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 8' 6" max ( 3.00m x 2.59m max )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and a gas central heating radiator.
Family Shower Room
Three piece fully tiled modern suite comprising of; double walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level wc. Useful airing cupboards and heated towel rail.
Paved rear garden with hedged boundaries and access to the rear lane.
Block paved driveway with hedged boundaries, ornamental pond and decked area.
Attached double garage with roller door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61875914.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.