2 bedroom maisonette for saleEarlsfield Road, London
- Split level period property
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan living
- Juliet balcony
- Close to amenities
Set over two floors the property benefits from open-plan living space with a modern fully fitted kitchen, spacious reception and double bedroom.
Set over two floors the property benefits from open-plan living space with a modern fully fitted kitchen, spacious reception and double bedroom. On the second floor is a large master bedroom, which has an array of natural light from the Juliet Balcony with family Bathroom. In addition the property has a bright and spacious theme throughout with copious amounts of storage and period charm throughout.
Conveniently situated just off Garratt Lane, Earlsfield Road is within close reach to all the shops, bars, restaurants and other amenities Earlsfield has to offer. Southside Shopping centre is also nearby and also offers an array of amenities. Earlsfield train station is 0.4 (approx.) miles away with regular trains direct to Clapham Junction and London Waterloo.
Kitchen/ Reception Room 16' 1" max x 13' 2" max ( 4.90m max x 4.01m max )
Bedroom 10' 11" max x 10' max ( 3.33m max x 3.05m max )
Bedroom 17' 2" max x 8' 9" max ( 5.23m max x 2.67m max )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61875986.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EAR102766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.