2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGrange View, Harworth, Doncaster
Sold STC £110,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Offered for sale with no onward chain
- Detached Bungalow
- Lounge, Kitchen & Conservatory, Two Bedrooms & Shower Room
- Gardens Both Front & Rear
- Garage & Off street Parking
*NO CHAIN* DETACHED BUNGALOW Offering an entrance porch, lounge, kitchen & conservatory. Two bedrooms alongside a modern shower room. Parking and lawn to the front of the property and a laid to lawn area to the rear alongside a paved patio area. The property also benefits from a garage.
Set to the popular village location of Harworth, the property offers local amenities with a walk of approx 10-15 minutes. There are further facilities including both primary & secondary schools, supermarkets, individual shops, modern healthcare centre and the A1 motorway link. This Detached Bungalow is offered with NO CHAIN. Offering an entrance porch, lounge, kitchen & conservatory. Two bedrooms alongside a modern shower room. Parking and lawn to the front of the property and a laid to lawn area to the rear alongside a paved patio area. The property also benefits from a garage. Viewings via the agent.
Entry in to the property through a side facing entrance door, with a front facing circular window, access to the kitchen and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.63m x 2.64m )
Having a side facing double glazed window, half tiling to the walls and a central heating radiator. With a fitted kitchen having a stainless steel sink and drainer unit and an electric cooker. Also having a coal fired central heating system.
Lounge 17' 4" x 10' 2" Max ( 5.28m x 3.10m Max )
Having a side facing double glazed window, sliding doors leading to the conservatory and a central heating radiator. With a coal fire and a feature brick fireplace.
Conservatory 16' x 8' 3" ( 4.88m x 2.51m )
Being of a brick and upvc construction and having an electric wall heater and a tv aerial point.
Having a storage cupboard and offering access to the loft space which the vendor tells us is boarded for storage.
Bedroom One 8' 2" x 13' 1" ( 2.49m x 3.99m )
Double bedroom having a rear facing double glazed window to the conservatory, ceiling fan, fitted wardrobes and dressing space and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 10' 9" into wardrobes ( 2.54m x 3.28m into wardrobes )
Double bedroom having a front facing double glazed window, ceiling fan, wardrobes to wall and a central heating radiator.
Shower Room 9' 2" x 4' 8" ( 2.79m x 1.42m )
Having a side facing obscured double glazed window, spot lights to the ceiling and tiled flooring. Modern suite comprising of a double walk in shower, low flush wc and wash hand basin. Heated chrome towel rail, a shaver socket and an extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is a small area laid to lawn, having off street parking and access to the garage at the rear. The rear of the property is also laid to lawn, enclosed and offers a block paved seating area.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office onto Tickhill Road taking the left hand turning into Harworth. Proceed along Bawtry Road turning right onto Grange View. Follow the road around where the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61875995.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.