2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHinderton Drive, West Kirby, Wirral
- Spacious detached bungalow.
- Gas central heating, double glazing.
- Two reception rooms.
- Kitchen with oven and hob.
- Two bedrooms, modern shower room.
- Sun lounge.
- Well kept gardens, garage.
A well decorated detached bungalow with gas central heating and double glazing. Two reception rooms, kitchen with oven and hob. Two bedrooms, part tiled shower room, separate W.C. Garden room. Utility room. Well stocked and kept gardens, garage. Viewing essential.
This is a very well appointed and good sized detached bungalow, situated in a favoured location, and with gas central heating and double glazing. There are well kept gardens and an accommodation comprising; Porch, hall, lounge and dining room. Fitted kitchen with oven and hob. There are two bedrooms and a part tiled shower room. Separate W.C. Double glazed garden room, utility room. Well kept front and rear gardens and garage.
Built Out Porch
With twin entrance doors, frosted windows, tiled floor. Wall light. Inner glass panelled door to;
With single panel radiator and display shelf, double door cloaks cupboard.
Front Lounge 16' x 12' 10" ( 4.88m x 3.91m )
With double glazed window to the front and tall double glazed window to rear overlooking rear garden. Double and single panel radiators.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear garden, single radiator.
Kitchen 9' x 8' 2" ( 2.74m x 2.49m )
Having units with beige coloured doors, complementary work surfaces and comprising; single drainer stainless steel one and a half bowl inset sink unit with under cupboards. Three further single base cupboards and integral Hotpoint gas hob. Three single wall cupboards and Hotpoint double oven in matching units. Complementary tiled surrounds, tiled floor. Worcester gas central heating boiler. Double glazed window above sink unit, single radiator. Glass panel door to;
With tiled floor, double glazed window and double glazed door to garden.
With frosted window, shelves, power and light.
With loft access with loft ladder.
Front Bedroom One 13' 11" To wardrobes x 11' 9" Into bay ( 4.24m To wardrobes x 3.58m Into bay )
Double glazed bay window, single radiator. Fitted double and two single door wardrobes to one wall.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.23m x 2.82m )
With double glazed window and single radiator.
Having a modern white and cream suite and comprising; shower cubicle with Triton shower, pedestal wash basin, double glazed frosted window. Single radiator, Xpelair extractor fan. Vinyl floor covering. Part tiled walls.
With low level W.C. double glazed frosted window, vinyl floor covering.
Double Glazed Garden Room
With double glazed windows and double glazed door to garden.
There are very well kept front and rear garden, the front garden with lawn, mature shrubs and flowers, paved paths. Boundary wall. There is a side garden with lawn, water tap, paved area.
The rear garden has mature shrubs and flowers, paving and timber fences to boundaries.
Detached garage with up and over entrance door, power and light, inspection pit. Access door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61876013.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.