3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBolsover Road, Worthing
- CHALET BUNGALOW
- THREE BEDROOM
- THRU LOUNGE/DINER
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
We are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom house in need of modernisation in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present this chalet bunaglow to the market. In need of some modernisation. The property briefly comprises of entrance hallway, through lounge/dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom with separate toilet. Outside front garden and rear gardens are mainly laid to lawn with outbuildings and garage with power and light. Viewing recommended. No Chain. The property is located near to local amenities and good transportation links.
Door to side entrance. Double glazed. Carpet tiled. Light.
Lounge 13' 11" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.24m max x 3.51m max )
Windows doubled glazed. Radiators, Telephone and television point. Carpet with gas fireplace.
Third Reception 11' 6" max x 11' 11" max ( 3.51m max x 3.63m max )
Doubled glazed patio doors with radiators. Electric fire place.
Kitchen 10' 7" max x 9' 6" max ( 3.23m max x 2.90m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall base units, Sink/drainer. Space for plumbed in washing machine/dish washer. Space for up right fridge freezer, cooker point, central heated boiler. Doubled glazed window. Door to side access. Partly tiled.
Entrance Hall 13' 11" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.24m max x 3.51m max )
Door to porch, BT phone point, flooring carpeted, Radiators. Upstairs cupboard; meters for electric and gas.
Stairs from hall,Loft access with cupboard.
Bedroom 0ne 10' max x 11' 8" max ( 3.05m max x 3.56m max )
Window double glazed, light, two double electric sockets with radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' max x 8' 8" max ( 3.05m max x 2.64m max )
Doubled glazed window, two double socket, light with radiator.
Double glazed window, tiling full, bath with shower. Wash hand basin with radiator and light. Separate WC with window.
Laid to lawn, driveway for three cars.
Mainly laid to lawn, mature apple tree and shrubs. Outside tap.
Power to lights, window. Door to shower room and WC. Wash hand basin.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61876019.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWO103652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, West Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.