2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRichmond Road, Colchester
Sold STC £210,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- End Of Terrace House
- Two Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking For Two Cars
- Field Views
- Walk To Town Centre
- Viewing Strongly Advised
OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN, this two bedroom end of terrace property is situated to the south of Colchester, conveniently located within walking distance of Colchester's town centre. The property benefits from field views and off road parking for two cars. Early viewing is advised.
Entrance Door To:
Low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator.
Lounge / Diner 14' 3" x 12' 1" ( 4.34m x 3.68m )
Double glazed door to rear, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 5' 2" ( 3.20m x 1.57m )
Double glazed windows to side and front, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, spaces for fridge/freezer and washing machine, vinyl flooring.
First Floor Accommodation
Airing cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 1" max x 8' 6" max ( 3.68m max x 2.59m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.71m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., part tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed window to side.
The rear garden is enclosed by panel fencing and brick wall with shed to remain. There is a gate providing rear access.
There is off road parking for two cars available.
Proceed away from Colchester along Mersea Road/B1025, turn right into Napier Road, continue onto Circular Road North, at the roundabout take the first exit onto Circular Road West, turn right onto Richmond Road, turn left to stay on Richmond Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61876031.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.