4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleClarence Street, Morecambe, LA4 5EX
- Four bedroom end terraced house
- Heart of Morecambe town centre
- Easy reach of amenities & sea front
- Convenient for local schools
- uPVC double glazed, gas central heated
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Damp proof course required
- Ideal investment. No chain
Large four bedroom end terraced house situated in the heart of Morecambe town centre, convenient for all amenities, Morecambe Health Centre, Morecambe Bay Primary School, the sea front promenade and public transport. The property does require a damp proof course (quote to be obtained from a local specialist) however is uPVC double glazed and gas central heated. Briefly comprises: front entrance, vestibule, open plan lounge/diner with access down to the basement cellar, modern fitted kitchen with built-in oven & hob, first floor landing, two bedrooms, modern two-piece bathroom & separate wc, second floor landing and two further bedrooms. Outside there is a low maintenance enclosed rear yard. Of interest we feel to family buyers or the buy-to-let investor seeking a sensibly priced home in this convenient location. NO CHAIN.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 360920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.