2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Fairway, Holmfield, Halifax
Sold STC £140,000
- GUIDE PRICE **£140,000- £150,0000**
- Two Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Generous corner plot garden
- Garage and further driveway for parking
Briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge, second reception room, ground floor bathroom and modern kitchen on the ground floor. Two bedrooms and an ensuite shower room on the first floor. Externally there are well kept gardens to three sides with a further driveway and detached garage.
GUIDE PRICE **£140,000- £150,0000** William H Brown are delighted to offer FOR SALE this well presented two bedroom semi-detached house which provides flexible and adaptable family accommodation. Ideally located close to all local amenities, commuter routes and highly regarded schools. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge, second reception room, ground floor bathroom and modern kitchen on the ground floor. Two double bedrooms and an ensuite shower room on the first floor. Externally there are well kept gardens to three sides with a further driveway and detached garage providing off road parking. Early viewing are essential to fully appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
Double glazed door with a window to the front elevation. Enter through entrance at the side of the property through an entrance porch into the inner hallway, which has laminate wooden effect flooring.
Lounge 12' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.33m )
The lounge at the rear of the property comprises of patio sliding doors leading onto the decked area. Living flame effect electric fire with decorative surround. Wood effect laminate flooring and gas central heating radiator.
Dining Room / Second Reception 16' 8" x 10' 11" into recess ( 5.08m x 3.33m into recess )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Gas fire with decorative surround. Wood effect laminate flooring and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 8' 9" into bay ( 3.89m x 2.67m into bay )
The kitchen offers a range of wall and base fitted units with black gloss work surfaces over, Stainless steel sink and drainer unit, with waste disposal unit built in. The room also, incorporates an electric oven and five-ring gas hob with a cooker hood over and stainless splash back. White tiled walls. Furthermore, featuring laminate wood effect flooring, offers integral washing machine and dishwasher. Door leading to the hall area.
Ground Floor Bathroom
House bathroom is on the ground floor and comprises of tiled walls and flooring, low level WC, paneled bath with overhead shower and pedestal hand wash basin. With window to the side elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 11" max x 14' 10" max ( 3.33m max x 4.52m max )
Fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom. Fitted wall lights. Double glazed window to the front elevation. Gas central heating radiator
Comprises of a shower cubicle, low level WC, hand wash basin, chrome heated towel rail. Double glazed skylight window providing lots of natural light. Extractor fan .
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' 10" max ( 3.43m x 2.69m max )
The loft access is within the room and has drop down ladder. Airing cupboard with boiler. Double glazed window to the front elevation. Gas central heated radiator.
Generous corner plot garden with shrubs and flowerbeds, with paved areas and graveled areas and fenced boundaries.
Patio area to the front.
Covered decking area leading down to a patio area, which is enclosed and paved.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61878155.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.