2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleMountbatten Way, Chilwell, Nottingham
Sold STC £120,000
- Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000
- Two bedroomed Apartment
- Ground Floor
- Secure Allocated Parking Space
- Ideal First Time Buy
This ground floor flat comes to the market ideal for any first time buyers or buy to let investors, situated on a relatively new build estate on Mountbatten Way, Close to Toton tram station which gives it ideal links to the city centre and QMC and also has great local schools for any young family.
Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000. This ground floor flat comes to the market ideal for any first time buyers or buy to let investors, situated on a relatively new build estate on Mountbatten Way, Chilwell.
Situated within a 5 minute drive of Toton tram station & 5 minutes walk to the main bus route gives it ideal links to the city centre and QMC. The property is also within the catchment area for the Ofsted rated 'excellent' Chetwynd Primary Academy & George Spencer Academy making it a highly tangible location for young families.
Additional storage area with doors leading to lounge, kitchen and bedroom.
Lounge 16' 5" x 13' 5" Max ( 5.00m x 4.09m Max )
Double glazed window to the front with electric wall mounted heater. Archway leading through to the kitchen area.
Kitchen 6' x 8' 3" ( 1.83m x 2.51m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprises of a sink and drainer, work surfaces electric oven and electric hob. Also has space for washing machine and dish washer, Space for fridge and freezer.
Bedroom One 13' 1" Max x 9' 6" ( 3.99m Max x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear with electric wall mounted heater.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 6' 7" ( 3.99m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to the rear and electric wall mounted heater.
Comprises of bath and mixer tap with shower, wash hand basin, WC and part tiled walls.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61878320.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.