3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Nook Road, Dinnington, SHEFFIELD
Sold STC £90,000
- GUIDE PRICE £90,000 TO £100,000
- Corner Plot
- Three Bedrooms
- Gardens to Front, Rear and Side
GUIDE PRICE £90,000 TO £100,000 Of particular interest to the FIRST TIME BUYER or INVESTOR is this SPACIOUS three bedroom SEMI DETACHED house located within an established residential area close to the varied amenities within Dinnington. Enjoying good sized gardens and off road parking.
Priced realistically this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED property enjoying a CORNER PLOT would suit either the FIRST TIME BUYER or INVESTOR and offers good sized accommodation throughout. Accommodation comprises entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. Lawned gardens to front, rear and side and driveway. The property is located within an established residential area being conveniently placed for a variety of amenities in nearby Dinnington together with schools, medical centre and bus terminal.
Having a UPVC front facing double glazed entrance door and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 19' 3" x 12' 11" ( 5.87m x 3.94m )
Having dual aspect front and rear facing double glazed windows, gas fire in surround, two central heating radiators and TV point.
Kitchen 13' 9" maximum x 13' 3" into door ( 4.19m maximum x 4.04m into door )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktop space over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splash backs, space for cooker and fridge, plumbing for a washing machine and vinyl flooring. Having a rear facing double glazed door with side panel, side facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Stairs & Landing
Side facing double glazed window and access to loft space.
Bedroom One 14' 1" max x 9' 9" ( 4.29m max x 2.97m )
Front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" max x 9' 1" max ( 4.24m max x 2.77m max )
Rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes, cupboard housing Worcester boiler and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 5' 10" ( 2.95m x 1.78m )
Front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobe and a radiator.
White suite comprising of a panel bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, laminate flooring, fully tiled walls and rear facing double glazed window.
Low flush wc and side facing double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
Enjoying a corner plot having front, rear and side gardens, planted borders and fence enclosing the front of the property. The rear garden also being enclosed by fence, having a paved area and outside store. Driveway to side offering ample parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61878326.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.