1 bedroom terraced house for saleAlbion Road, Kettering
Sold STC £110,000
- One bedroom terrace house
- Close to town centre
- New Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Immaculate Throughout
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
Immaculate newly renovated one bedroom terrace house situated close to the town centre. Ideal for a first time buyer or an investor this property comprises of a newly fitted kitchen, a newly fitted four piece suite bathroom, new carpets and a low maintenance rear garden with brick built outbuilding.
William H Brown are proud to present this Immaculate newly renovated one bedroom terrace house situated close to the town centre. Ideal for a first time buyer or an investor this property comprises of a newly fitted kitchen, a newly fitted four piece suite bathroom, new carpets and a low maintenance rear garden with brick built outbuilding.
Entry gained via a upvc double glazed door to the front aspect leading through to the stairs rising to the first floor. The entrance hall also contains a wall mounted radiator and doors leading to the lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 10' 8" x 10' 7" into recess ( 3.25m x 3.23m into recess )
The lounge benefits from an integrated electric fire place to the centre of the chimney breast, a upvc double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 11' 1" into recess x 10' 9" ( 3.38m into recess x 3.28m )
A brand new refitted kitchen comprising of base and eye level units with roll top work surfaces and a stainless steel sink/drainer, an integrated electric oven with hobs and extractor hood over and space for white goods. The kitchen also features downlights to ceiling, a upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect, a wall mounted radiator and the central heating boiler.
The cloakroom features a low level WC, a wall mounted wash hand basin with tiling behind and an obscured double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The landing comprises of stairs rising from the ground floor, loft access, a cupboard for extra storage, a wall mounted radiator and doors leading to the bedroom and bathroom.
Bedroom 14' 2" into recess x 10' 8" ( 4.32m into recess x 3.25m )
The Bedroom features a upvc double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
The bathroom features a four piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps, a fully tiled shower cubicle, a pedestal mounted wash hand basin and a low level WC. Also included is a chrome towel radiator, a shaver point, tiling to water sensitive areas, an obscured upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect and an extractor fan.
An enclosed rear garden mostly laid to slaps with soil borders for planting and a brick build outhouse to the back.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61878356.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG106711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.