3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFerrers Road, Whitwick, Leicestershire
Sold STC £300,000
- Immaculately Presented Bungalow
- En-suite & Family Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen & Utility
- Large Landscaped Garden
- Extensive Living Accommodation
- Drive Parking & Single Garage
* AN EXTENSIVE THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW WHICH IS IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT HAVING UNDERGONE SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENTS AND EXTENSIONS BY THE CURRENT OWNER OFFERING A WEALTH OF ACCOMMODATION WITH STYLISH AND CONTEMPORARY FEATURES THROUGHOUT.* At a glance the accommodation comprises entrance hall, a contemporary three piece family bathroom, a stunning fully fitted dining kitchen and matching utility, spacious open plan L-shaped living room and dining area, snug and conservatory with three bedrooms including one with en-suite. Externally the rear garden is a sizeable plot which has been beautifully landscaped providing an easily maintained garden to the rear, the front offers a large driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles leading to a single garage. Additional benefits include double glazing and gas fired central heating combination boiler with wireless heating controls and further benefits include beautiful internal oak doors, LED lighting and a combination of fitted blinds throughout the property. An internal inspection of the home comes highly advised in order to appreciate this spectacular detached bungalow which is offered available with NO UPWARD CHAIN. EPC RATING D.
Entrance Hall - Having double glazed door with side panel, wood flooring, double radiator, ceiling spot lights, storage and airing cupboard, loft access and internal oak doors.
Dining Kitchen - 3.86m x 2.79m (12'8" x 9'2") - Having a comprehensive range of modern wall and base cream gloss units with under unit lighting and space saver corner units, integral CDA appliances that include a fridge freezer, dishwasher, induction hob and digital extractor fan, complementary work top with pop up power point sockets and matching breakfast bar with base cupboard units, double glazed window to side, qulaity Karndean flooring, feature radiator and double glazed door to the utility.
Utility Room - 1.37m x 3.20m (4'6" x 10'6") - Having a range of matching wall and base units with space and plumbing for appliances, radiator, double glazed door to both the rear and front of the property with ceiling spot lights.
L-Shaped Living/Dining Area - 7.29m x 3.53m max x 4.95m x 2.90m min (23'11" x 11 - Having wood flooring continued from the entrance hall benefiting from a feature Halogen fire with stone surround and hearth, three radiators, double glazed sliding doors that open on to the conservatory, further double glazed window to the side, ceiling coving and double oak doors opening onto the snug.
Snug - 2.36m x 2.90m (7'9" x 9'6") - Having wood flooring, radiator and coving with double glazed french doors opening on to the garden with further double glazed doors opening on the conservatory.
Conservatory - 4.22m x 3.76m (13'10" x 12'4") - With wood flooring, radiator, double glazed construction unit and glass roof with french doors opening out on to the garden.
Bedroom One - 3.78m x 33.53m (12'5" x 110") - Having double glazed bow window to the front with fitted shutter blind, radiator and an extensive range of fitted wardrobes with hanging and overhead storage along with a range of matching chest of drawers.
Bedroom Two - 3.73m x 2.41m (12'3" x 7'11") - Having a range of fitted wardrobes with hanging and overhead storage, wood flooring, radiator, double glazed window to rear with fitted shutter blind and access to the en-suite.
En-Suite - With contemporary three piece suite comprising double shower unit with mains shower, double feature hand basin, low level w.c, heated chrome towel rail, wall mounted cabinet with inset light, tiled flooring, tiled walls, ceiling spot lights and double glazed opaque window.
Bedroom Three - 2.67m x 2.44m (8'9" x 8'0") - Having double glazed window to rear, radiator, wood flooring and fitted wardrobes with additional walk in storage cupboard.
Family Bathroom - Consisting of a contemporary three piece suite comprising panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin, low level w.c, tiled flooring, tiled walls, ceiling spot lights, double glazed opaque window with fitted blind and wall mounted vanity mirror with inset lighting and clock.
Outside - Provides
Landscaped Rear Garden - A beautifully landscaped rear garden to incorporate a easily maintained grounds which are privately positioned comprising of block paved patios with steps leading to a pebbled area with potted plants and a further rear paved patio with planted borders, rear conifer tree line boundary with an enclosed fenced boundary, external power points and lighting with additional security light, garden tap and side gate access.
Front Garden - Being paved providing a large driveway giving off road parking for multiple vehicles leading to a single garage with planted boarders.
Single Garage - 4.88m x 2.51m (16'0" x 8'3") - Having electric roller shutter door with light and power supply.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61878776.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26503721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sinclair Estate Agents, Coalville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.