4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKings Road, Calf Heath, Wolverhampton
Withdrawn from Market
- Stunning four bedroom house in sought after rural area
- Decepetively spacious with generous extension to the rear
- Large private rear garden backing onto fields and marina
- Four double bedrooms
- High spec kitchen and bathrooms
- Parking at the front and garage to the side
- Viewing highly advised to full appreciate the scale of the property
**A MUST VIEW PROPERTY, be in ready for summer**
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this immaculately presented character property situated in a highly sought after area with fields and a canal to the rear. The property has been finished to a high specification whilst still retaining its original character and charm with outstanding features throughout including: four double bedrooms with en-suite to the master, spacious lounge and open plan dining kitchen, a bright and airy conservatory with bi-folding doors opening onto the charming rear garden as well as an integral garage and driveway providing off road parking.The property is situated in the popular village of Calf Heath offering a peaceful setting in countryside surroundings whilst still benefiting from being in close proximity to Cannock and Wolverhampton Town centres and commuter links including M6, M54, A5 and intercity railway lines.The property has two floors; on the ground floor: porch, lounge, hall, dining kitchen, conservatory, utility, w/c and garage. On the top floor: four bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom. Externally the property offers: drive with parking for two vehicles and rear garden. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61879175.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7075795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.