3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMurrain Drive, Downswood, Maidstone, Kent
- Extended 3 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Two reception rooms
- Useful conservatory
- Quiet end of cul-de-sac position
- Adjacent to fields
- EPC energy rating C (69)
Are you looking for a long term family home in a quiet location? If so, this could be ideal. The property has been enhanced by a double storey extension and garden room extension to give comfortable roomy accommodation.The lounge stretches across the full width of the house at the front offering a great place to gather the family around in the evening. A separate family room has the potential for a number of uses, it could be a playroom or a study/home office if required.You have a garden room extension added to the rear which flows through from the kitchen area and adds to the flexibility making a great place for entertaining.The really great thing about this home though is the position, tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac with fields adjacent giving you a feeling of being out in the country with peace and quiet pervading.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 22'0 (6.71m) x 15'8 (4.78m) narrowing to 11'0 (3.36m)
- Family Room: 12'9 x 9'0 (3.89m x 2.75m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'10 x 8'10 (3.61m x 2.69m)
- Garden Room Extension: 12'1 x 11'3 (3.69m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'2 x 9'0 (4.02m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 8'10 (3.61m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'10 x 9'1 (3.61m x 2.77m)
- Off Road Parking
- Front and Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61879922.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12326313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.