1 bedroom flat for saleLUXURY RETIREMENT LIVING
- House Manager
- Emergency Call Monitoring
- Electric under Floor Heating
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Fitted Shower Room
- Spacious Lounge
- Part Exchange Available
- Raised height electrical sockets
- Fitted wardrobe in main bedroom
- Balcony or Patio to most Apartment
PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE! McCarthy & Stone, the UK's leading retirement housebuilder, are pleased to offer a new lifestyle option at Century Court, located on the junction of Wilford Lane and Loughborough Road in West Bridgford. Century Court offers a choice of 36 one and two bedroom apartments, and boasts a luxurious Pavilion Lounge and beautiful gardens in which homeowners will be able to relax and socialise with friends and neighbours. The development will also have the services of a House Manager, a Guest Suite, a 24 hour Emergency Call system, lift to all floors, and secure gated parking*. (*additional charge applies) .
PLEASE CALL NOW TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW THESE LUXURY APARTMENTS.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61880090.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7145262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bercote & Co, Radcliffe-On-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.