3 bedroom link detached house for saleConley Close, Ramsey, Huntingdon
Sold STC £225,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Link Detached Family Home
- Private Cul-de-sac Location
- Modernisation Required
- No Onward Chain
- Garage Conversion
- Three Bedrooms
A link-detached family home situated in a private cul-de-sac location in the popular town of Ramsey. The property allows you to create your dream home with just the right amount of modernisation required. We recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment! Call us NOW!
A link-detached family home situated in a private cul-de-sac location in the popular town of Ramsey. The property has had a garage conversion to give even more living accommodation, three bedrooms, sun room, ample off road parking and benefits further from no forward chain! The property allows you to create your dream home with just the right amount of modernisation required. We recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment! Call us NOW!
Lounge 15' 6" x 12' ( 4.72m x 3.66m )
Dining Room 10' 4" x 8' 10" ( 3.15m x 2.69m )
Kitchen 9' 5" x 10' 5" ( 2.87m x 3.18m )
Family Room 15' 10" x 7' 7" ( 4.83m x 2.31m )
Sunroom 10' 7" x 9' 5" ( 3.23m x 2.87m )
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.48m )
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 11' 6" ( 3.25m x 3.51m )
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 7' 2" ( 2.11m x 2.18m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61880621.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSY103414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.