5 bedroom detached house for saleBerwick Way, Heysham, Lancashire, LA3 2UB
- Immaculate four/five bed detached house
- Easy reach of historic Heysham village
- Nr. Strawberry Gardens amenities
- Convenient for St. Peter Church & school
- High quality spec throughout
- Ground floor 5th bed and shower room
- 2 reception rooms plus conservatory
- Low maint gdns, off-rd park, outbuilding
Immaculate four/five bedroom modern detached house located in a pleasant setting, within easy reach of historic Heysham village with St. Peters Primary Church & Primary School, Half Moon Bay and shopping amenities at Strawberry Gardens. The accommodation is fully uPVC double glazed, gas central heated and offers a high quality spec throughout. Briefly comprises: front entrance, hallway, lounge with feature fireplace, open archway leading into the dining room with French doors leading into the conservatory, modern fitted kitchen with built-in oven & hob, utility room, modern fully tiled ground floor shower room/wc, second living room/fifth bedroom (formerly the garage), first floor landing, four bedrooms and fully tiled modern family bathroom/wc. Outside there is a lawned front garden, block paved driveway providing off-road parking and low maintenance split level enclosed rear garden. Of interest we feel to family buyers seeking a ready to move into home in this convenient location. Internal viewing recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61883057.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 360668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.