5 bedroom country house for saleDunsden Way, Binfield Heath
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms and a Shower Room
- Large fully fitted Kitchen & Breakfast Room
- Sitting Room with open fire place
- Family Room
- Utility Room
- Double Garage with Office/Studio over with Shower & WC
- Large plots approaching half an acre
- 10 year insurance warranty
An exclusive development of two spacious five bedroom country houses, enjoying southerly facing plots of just under half an acre, backing onto open farmland, built by developers Hamilton Properties Ltd, in conjunction with Glenmore Residential. The internal CGI images are representative for both Marraways and Oakleigh houses.
Marraways is currently under construction and due for completion late Spring 2017, two individual architect designed homes each of over 3100 sq feet, with the addition of detached double garages with home office/studio above. Built of traditional construction, over three floors, with gas underfloor heating to the ground floor, there are five generous double bedrooms, with four bath/shower rooms and the office/studio over the garage also has its own shower/WC. The spacious reception space, flows beautifully, with a large kitchen/Breakfast room and sitting room opening out onto the patio and gardens.
The village of Binfield Heath is located approx. 3.5 miles to the south of Henley on Thames and approx. 6 miles to the north of Reading, within South Oxfordshire. The village enjoys a thriving village shop and post office and has two public houses including the popular restaurant of Orwells. There is an annual summer produce fair, held at the end of August each year and Shiplake primary school is just a mile away as is Shiplake College. Other private schools in the close vicinity include Queen Anne`s, Girls school, The Abbey and Reading Blue Cotes, as well as Gillotts state secondary school. The village is also abound with footpaths and bridle ways. Henley on Thames town centre is within easy reach, offering comprehensive shopping facilities with Waitrose supermarket, numerous boutiques, coffee shops, restaurants and a weekly market. Shiplake railway station offers an excellent service into London Paddington (approx. 45 mins). The river Thames of course offers many attractions, including the international annual Royal Regatta.
• Built in a traditional manner with external walls of facing brickwork, with insulated cavity and inner skin blockwork.
• 10 year warranty from CRL
• Security Alarm
• Detached double garages with rooms above, with shower and WC and external staircase.
• Gravel driveway with ample parking.
• Large patio`s and lawns with mature trees.
• Kitchen designed and installed by Optiplan
• Fully equipped with electrical appliances.
• Silestone worktops with upstands.
• Utility room with ‘Butler sink`
• Gas central Heating, with underfloor heating to the ground floor.
• Internal solid wood doors with chrome door furniture.
• Timber double glazed windows.
• Solid wood front door
• Wood burning stove to sitting room.
• Bathrooms supplied by Utopia, Groche, Aragon and Vitra.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Jackson PropertyConsultants, Henley On Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.