2 bedroom duplex for saleSHEPTON MALLET, Somerset
Sold STC £139,950
- Duplex Apartment
- Spacious and in Good Condition Throughout
- Open planned Living/Kitchen/Dining Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Panoramic Views
- Under Floor Heating
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Viewing Highly Recommended
A spacious and attractive two bedroom top floor duplex apartment in the sought after Tadley Acres development. The property is in good condition throughout and offers a spacious open planned living/kitchen/dining room with fantastic panoramic views. The kitchen has integrated appliances and the apartment has under floor heating throughout. There is a family bathroom and stairs rising to a master bedroom suite with a decent size ensuite shower room again with fantastic views. The apartment further benefits from having a car port and a bike storage unit. A viewing is highly recommended! NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Property ref: 121_1716_4251464
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61886309.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4251464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Barnard, Shepton Mallet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.