2 bedroom apartment for saleBirkenhead Road, Hoylake, Wirral
Sold STC £100,000
- Delightful, Well Appointed & Decorated
- Second Floor Retirement Apartment
- Lift To All Floors
- Lounge/ Dining Room, Two Bedrooms
- Refitted Kitchen & Shower Rooms
- Residents Lounge, Residents Washing Machine Room
- Communal Gardens & Car Park
- Viewing Strongly Recommended
For Sale. Elm Tree Court is a delightful, well appointed & decorated second floor retirement apartment ideally located in Hoylake for an excellent range of amenities. The accommodation includes: Lounge/dining room, refitted kitchen & shower rooms, 2 bedrooms, residents lounge, lift to all floors.
A most delightful, very well appointed and decorated second floor retirement apartment ideally located for an excellent range of amenities in Hoylake. The property has double glazing, electric heating and the following accommodation. Hall with store cupboards, good sized lounge and dining area, well appointed and refitted kitchen with integral oven and hob. There are two well proportioned bedrooms and a refitted tiled shower room. Outside are delightful well kept communal gardens and car park. Elm Tree Court also has a residents lounge and lift to all floors.
Communal entrance door with security system security and giving access to communal hallways and lifts to all floors.
Private entrance door with security eye to hall:
With tall cloaks/household cupboard, further tall shelved airing/linen cupboard with insulated hot water cylinder. Softline electric heater.
Lounge 19' 6" into bay x 9' 10" ( 5.94m into bay x 3.00m )
With double glazed bay window, Unidare electric heater, telephone point. Feature timber fire surround with electric stone effect fire.
Kitchen 7' 1" x 6' 5" ( 2.16m x 1.96m )
Feature well appointed kitchen having units with white shaker style doors, granite effect work surfaces and comprising: Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with lower cupboards, two further base units and base drawer unit.. Integral Diplomat electric hob with extractor hood above. One double and two single doored wall cupboards and double glazed window above sink unit. Diplomat oven with lower cupboard. Complementary vinyl floor covering, tiled surrounds. Ceiling spot lights and Dimplex electric fan heater.
Bedroom One 14' 11" into recess x 8' 5" ( 4.55m into recess x 2.57m )
With double glazed window, telephone point and Unidare electric heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 6' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.11m )
With double glazed window and Dimplex electric heater.
Refitted tiled shower room with white suite and comprising: Tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC. White wall tiling with some complementary decorative wall tiling. Dimplex electric fan heater.
Elm Tree Court has a good range of communal amenities including: A delightful spacious residents lounge which also has the facilities of a kitchen. Lift to all floors. There is also a residents washing machine room.
Elm Tree Court has very well kept communal gardens, these including lawns, mature shrubs and flower beds, boundary walling and wrought iron gates to paved path leading to main entrance door. There is also a car park.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61886702.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.