5 bedroom detached house for saleStour Close, Dovercourt, Harwich
- Detached House
- Five Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- 2 Bathrooms & 2 En-Suites
- Double Length Garage
A five bedroom detached family home situated in a popular residential location within close proximity of local schools and shops. The property benefits from two receptions, two bathrooms, two en-suites. There is a driveway and double length garage.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Entrance door leading to:-
Radiator, stairs to first floor, coved ceiling, doors to:-
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, double glazed window to front.
Lounge 15' 1" x 14' 9" ( 4.60m x 4.50m )
Two double glazed windows to front, two radiators, feature fireplace with fitted gas fire, coved ceiling, TV point.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 10' ( 3.23m x 3.05m )
Double glazed French doors to rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 10' 8" ( 4.04m x 3.25m )
Range of wood effect units comprising floor standing cupboards and drawers with work surfaces over, stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted units including glazed display units, range cooker with double width stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, radiator, understairs cupboard, tiled flooring, inset ceiling spotlights, double glazed window to rear, door to:-
Utility Room 5' 11" x 5' 6" ( 1.80m x 1.68m )
Sink unit with stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for automatic washing machine, extractor fan, radiator, tiled flooring, wall mounted gas boiler, door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear, stairs to second floor, radiator, doors to:-
Bedroom One 15' x 12' 11" to door recess ( 4.57m x 3.94m to door recess )
Three double glazed windows to front, built in wardrobes, three radiators, door to:-
Enclosed and tiled shower cubicle with fitted shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, tiled walls, radiator, shaver point, extractor fan, inset ceiling spotlights, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobe, door to:-
Enclosed and tiled shower cubicle with fitted shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan, shaver point, inset ceiling spotlights, double glazed window to front.
Pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan, shaver point, inset ceiling spotlights, double glazed window to front.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs to first floor, double glazed velux style window to rear, doors to:-
Bedroom Four 12' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.76m x 3.40m )
Double glazed velux style window to rear, radiator, opening to:-
Dressing Room 6' 7" x 6' 3" plus wardrobes ( 2.01m x 1.91m plus wardrobes )
Built in wardrobes, airing cupboard, radiator, door to:-
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, tiled walls, extractor fan, shaver point, inset ceiling spotlights, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Five 13' 7" x 10' 1" ( 4.14m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed velux style window to rear, radiator, access to loft storage area.
To the front of the property the garden is laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders and steps leading up to the entrance door. To the side there is a driveway providing off road parking and leading to a double length garage with up and over door, power and light connected. To the rear the garden is enclosed by timber fencing and commences with a paved patio area, remainder laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, gate to side leading to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61886918.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.