Equestrian Facility for saleLand & temporary stables at Sevier Road, W-s-M - For sale by Auction on Tues 27 Sept 2016
- 4.18 acres land & temporary stable block
- Tack Room
- Temporary stable block - 6 stables
- Timber construction with corrugated roof
- Good local riding areas
SOLD STC - 4.18 acres land with temporary stable block at Sevier Road, Loxton, North Somerset, BS26 2XE
General Remarks & Stipulations
A rare opportunity to purchase a very well-presented temporary stable block complete with 4.18 acres (1.69 ha) divided by the access track, located off Hams Lane, Loxton. The temporary stable block measures 1,328 ft² (123 m²) approx. and consists of six stables and one tack room / store. The stable block is of timber construction with a corrugated roof. The area benefits from good outriding, with access to the West Mendip Way.
Mains water & electricity to site, but not connected at present. Ditch watering. Land benefits from drainage via gripes to ditches.
Under the North Somerset Replacement Local Plan (Adopted March 2007) the property is designated as the following: ? Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty ? Conservation area ? Flood Zone 3B & 2
Freehold with vacant possession
Strictly by Appointment with the Agents, David James & Partners Ltd.
Lotting & Reserve
It is anticipated that the property will be offered as shown but the vendor reserves the right to withdraw, alter or amend the extent of the property being offered.
The ownership of the boundaries where known are shown by ?T? marks and otherwise are believed to be in accordance with the custom of the country. The purchaser shall be deemed to have full knowledge of the boundaries and neither the vendor nor the agent should be required to produce evidence as to the ownership of the boundaries.
Special Conditions of Sale
1. There will be a right of way at all times and for all purposes along the track marked A-B on the plan. 2. Land Registry Title ST266950 contains a restrictive covenant dated 2008 for the benefit of the retained land. 3. Please note the stable block is temporary and has no planning permission. 4. The successful purchaser is to contribute £750 plus VAT towards the vendor's reasonable professional fees.
North Somerset Council Town Hall Walliscote Grove Road Weston-super-Mare BS23 1UJ Tel. 01934 888888
Bennetts Barley Wood Stables Long Lane Wrington North Somerset BS40 5SA FAO: Francis Montagu Tel: 01934-862786
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7148452. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David James & Partners, Wrington, North Somerset. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.