1 bedroom flat for saleAbercromby Drive, Glasgow
Sold STC £39,995
- MODERN SECOND FLOOR FLAT
- ONE BEDROOM
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- VIEWING ADVISED
**CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 23/9/16 @ 12.00** Modern second floor flat comprising hall, lounge with open plan kitchen area off, bright bedroom and bathroom. The property has electric heating and double glazing. Parking to rear.
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this modern top floor flat set within ever central locale with easy access to Glasgow city centre.
The accommodation comprises of shared entry with security controlled entry entrance vestibule allowing access to welcoming reception hall allowing access to all other apartments, a bright and spacious lounge with open plan kitchen area, bright double bedroom and well presented bathroom.
The property is further enhanced by double glazed window units and electric heating. Parking to rear.
The property is located a short walk to Bellgrove train station. Access to motorway are near by.
This property may appeal to the first time buyer or student studying at Glasgow University.
Lounge 13' x 11' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.38m )
Kitchen 9' 3" x 6' 7" ( 2.82m x 2.01m )
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 9' 2" ( 4.04m x 2.79m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61889219.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEN104336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dennistoun Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.