1 bedroom flat for saleGeorge Williams Way, Colchester
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- First Floor Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Spacious Lounge/With With Juliet Balcony
- Walk To Town & Station
- Ideal First Time Purchase Or Investment
This spacious one bedroom first floor apartment is located within convenient access of Colchester's town centre and town train station. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN and priced to sell, an early viewing is strongly advised.
Communal Entrance Door To:
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs to first floor, doors to:
Radiator, storage cupboard, airing cupboard, doors to:
Lounge / Diner 18' 6" x 11' 10" ( 5.64m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to side, double glazed patio door to Juliet balcony, two radiators.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 6' ( 3.12m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to front, range of base and eye level units and drawers, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, integrated fridge/freezer, space for washing machine, tiled splashbacks, vinyl flooring, radiator.
Bedroom 12' 11" max x 10' 3" ( 3.94m max x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built-in double wardrobe.
Double glazed window to rear, panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., part tiled walls, shaver point, radiator.
Proceed down Colchester High Street, continue down East Hill, at the roundabout turn right onto Brook Street, at the traffic lights turn right onto Magdalen Street, turn right onto George Williams Way. Follow down to the bottom and the property can be found in a block on the right hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61889267.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.