3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMead Close, Buxton, Norwich
- Detached 3 Bedroom Bungalow
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Fitted kitchen/dining room
- Double aspect lounge
- Double glazed windows & gas ch
- Gardens to three sides
- Detached garage & parking
Offered with No Onward Chain, viewing is highly recommended on this well presented detached bungalow, which offers 3 bedrooms, master with en-suite, fitted kitchen/diner, double aspect lounge and family bathroom. Outside there is a detached garage, parking and gardens to three sides.
UPVC door, built-in cupboard. underfloor heating.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 15' 4" max x 8' 1" ( 4.67m max x 2.46m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, 4-ring gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood, integral dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine and integral fridge/freezer Tiled floor,underfloor heating, double glazed window and double door leading to the courtyard.
Lounge 18' 1" x 12' 5" ( 5.51m x 3.78m )
A double aspect room with TV point, sky point, telephone point, underfloor heating, double glazed window and double glazed patio door.
Bedroom 1 10' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.95m )
TV point, underfloor heating and double glazed window.
Fitted with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, underfloor heating, and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" max x 10' 3" ( 3.45m max x 3.12m )
Undefloor heating and double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 11' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.64m )
Undefloor heating and double glazed window.
Fitted with suite comprising bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, underfloor heating and double glazed window.
There is a gravel driveway leading to a detached garage with up and over door and a personal door to the side.
The front garden has shrub borders and leads to a generous side garden, which is enclosed and laid to lawn.
There is a rear courtyard garden, which is paved.
Leave Aylsham Market Place via the Norwich Road and at the roundabout turn left onto the A140. Take the right hand turn to Buxton and as you enter the village take the right hand turn into Crown Road and then right into Mead Close. The property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61889270.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS106243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.