2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleBonnyton Drive, Eaglesham, Glasgow
Sold STC £80,000
- Ground floor flat
- Long hallway, lounge/diner
- Modern fitted kitchen, modern shower room
- Two good sized bedrooms
- GCH, DG, gardens
Well presented ground floor flat set within a popular pocket of Eaglesham with open aspects to the rear. Long hallway, lounge/diner, modern kitchen, 2 bedrooms, modern shower room. GCH, DG, gardens.
Well-presented ground floor flat occupying a great position within Eaglesham and boasting fresh neutral décor with modern specification.
Internally, the accommodation extends to; long hallway with large storage cupboard off, impressive dual aspect lounge / diner, modern fitted kitchen, two good bedrooms (both with inbuilt wardrobes) and a modern fitted shower room. Further features include a system of gas central heating with combi boiler, double glazing and communal gardens.
This popular village provides a range of amenities including shops, which cater for day-to-day requirements along with restaurants and inns. Primary schooling is also available within the village whilst the property lies within the catchment for highly regarded schooling at secondary level. Regular bus services are available providing excellent access to outlying areas, whilst for those who travel by car, main arterial roads link in turn to the new Southern Orbital, M77, M8 and M74.
Lounge; 19'6 x 10'5 reducing to 8'9
Kitchen; 11'5 x 5'7
Bedroom One; 9'7 x 9'11 plus recess
Bedroom Two; 10'0 x 9'9 max
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61889348.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.