5 bedroom character property for saleMain Road, Arrochar
Offers in Region of £385,000
- Detached Character Home with Attached Cottage
- Three Reception Rooms
- Five Bedrooms
- Superb Open Outlook with Views
- Great B + B Potential
An older style character home and attached cottage with uninterrupted and spectacular views over Loch Long.
Argyll View affords uninterrupted and spectacular views over Loch Long and beyond to the famous Cobbler, set within mature garden grounds within the heart of this well-known village.
The property offers flexible accommodation over two levels extending to entrance porch, reception hallway, double aspect lounge with multi fuel stove, dining room, modern well planned fitted breakfasting kitchen, breakfast room, cloakroom and master bedroom with en-suite shower.On the upper level there are three double bedrooms two with en-suite shower rooms, family bathroom and utility.
The attached cottage has its own entrance or can be accessed from the main house. The accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen and double bedroom, shower room on the upper level.
Argyll View has been used as a thriving bed and breakfast and offers good potential for further business development. The property has been extensively upgraded including new bathrooms, kitchens and two central heating boilers which were installed in 2014.
The village of Arrochar is on the banks of Loch Long situated within Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park renowned for its outstanding scenery, its fantastic range of outdoor pursuits including hill and rock climbing, angling and sailing.
Lounge 14' 11" x 12' 8" ( 4.55m x 3.86m )
Dining Area 11' x 9' 7" ( 3.35m x 2.92m )
Breakfast Room 12' x 11' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.48m )
Kitchen 14' 6" x 11' 10" ( 4.42m x 3.61m )
Master Bedroom 13' 4" x 11' 5" ( 4.06m x 3.48m )
Cottage Lounge 13' 10" x 12' 3" ( 4.22m x 3.73m )
Cottage Kitchen 8' 8" x 6' ( 2.64m x 1.83m )
Bedroom 2 15' 10" cam ceiling x 12' 4" max ( 4.83m cam ceiling x 3.76m max )
Bedroom 3 11' reducing to 9' x 10' 8" cam ceiling ( 3.35m reducing to 9' x 3.25m cam ceiling )
Bedroom 4 10' x 9' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.97m )
Utility 13' 8" x 7' 3" ( 4.17m x 2.21m )
Cottage Bedroom/bedroom 5 15' x 9' ( 4.57m x 2.74m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.