2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWinbrook, Bewdley
Sold STC £140,000
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED COTTAGE
- PLANNING PERMISSION FOR A DOUBLE STOREY EXTENSION
- PERIOD FEATURES
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- OUTSIDE SEATING AREA
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED COTTAGE***NO UPWARD CHAIN***PERIOD FEATURES***DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING***PLANNING FOR A DOUBLE STOREY EXTENSION***OUTSIDE SEATING AREA*** Comprising lounge, ground floor bathroom, dining kitchen, master bedroom with feature fireplace and further bedroom.
Within walking distant of Bewdley town centre this beautiful two bedroom semi detached cottage offering no upward chain and bursting with period features. Comprising lounge, ground floor bathroom, dining kitchen, master bedroom with feature fireplace and further bedroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing and an outside seating area. Internal viewing highly recommended. The property currently has planning permission for a double story extension which is valid until April 2017.
Lounge 12' 11" max x 11' 10" into recess ( 3.94m max x 3.61m into recess )
Stable door to front, double glazed sash window to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, wall lights, open fire place and surround, gas central heated radiator and door to inner hall.
Ceiling light, gas central heated radiator, doors to bathroom, kitchen and understairs cupboard with wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Dining Kitchen 10' 11" x 10' ( 3.33m x 3.05m )
Double glazed door to side, double glazed window to side and rear aspect, ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, worktops, electric oven, electric hob, oven hood, plumbing washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, gas central heated radiator and tiled floor.
Extractor fan, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath, walk in shower, tiled splashbacks, gas central heated radiator and tiled floor.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, access point to loft, ceiling light and doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom One 12' 10" into recess x 11' 9" max ( 3.91m into recess x 3.58m max )
Double glazed sash window to front aspect, ceiling light, picture rail, feature fireplace and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" max x 8' 3" max ( 2.97m max x 2.51m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and cupboard housing water tank.
Stoned area, gate to front, outside lighting, outside tap and brick wall to rear and front.
The property currently has planning permission for a double storey extension. This expires April 2017.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61889468.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.