3 bedroom detached house for saleVicarage Gardens, Sandbach, CW11
- New luxury bathroom and master bedroom ensuite installed for Sept 2016 including a walk in shower and large bath
- new carpets to the first floor
- Open plan kitchen and utility area
- lounge and dining area
- newly decorated throughout
- 3 double bedrooms
- parking for 3 cars on driveway
- Bay window to Master bedroom and Lounge
- Large plot
This immaculate, larger than average 3 bedroom property is located on the highly sought after area of Vicarage Gardens Elworth Sandbach.
Vicarage Gardens is a modern yet well established tidy development, a short walk to Sandbach town and only a few minutes away from the train station making it an perfect for commute. With Elworth Park & excellent primary and high schools very close by this is an ideal family home in a highly desirable location.
The property has been recently decorated throughout (2016) and features a brand new bathroom and master ensuite (Sept 2016) --new carpets to stairs/landing and 3 double bedrooms--newly fitted wardrobes to bedroom 1 &2 -- open plan kitchen with utility area -- large lounge and dining room -- parking for 3 cars on the driveway -- the private well stocked south - facing garden features a full width lawn and a large private patio and BBQ area. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality and space this property has to offer.
The single pitch roof garage offers extensive room for storage plus the opportunity to extend if required in the future.
Sandbach is a quiet market town situated in the heart of Cheshire, this is an up and coming town that is flourishing. This picturesque town surrounds itself with catchment schools/academies. Sandbach is a popular commuters town as it has easy transport links to Manchester via junction 17 off the M6.
DINING ROOM - (11'3 X 7'8) (3.4M X 2.3M)
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM - (15'9 X 10'1) (4.8M X 3.1M)
LOUNGE - (16'9 X 11'3) (5.1M X 3.4M)
BEDROOM ONE - (16'2 X 11'3) (16'2 11'3) (4.9M X 3.4M)
BEDROOM TWO - (12'5 X 8'3) (3.8M X 2.5M)
BEDROOM THREE - (12'4 X 7') (3.8M X 2.1M)
GARAGE - (15'3 X 8'5) (4.7M X 2.6M)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61890452.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS53351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.