3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Georges Road, Southsea
Sold STC £210,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Great location
- Walking distance from the seafront
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Bathroom and separate WC
- Rear garden
- Well Presented
- No forward chain
GREAT LOCATION JUST MINUTES WALK FROM THE BEACH AND SEAFRONT! Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the market this well presented three bedroom home, situated in a sought afte location. Offering three well proportioned bedrooms, two receptions rooms, a modern kitchen, a modern bathroom, gas central
GREAT LOCATION JUST MINUTES WALK FROM THE BEACH AND SEAFRONT! Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the market this well presented three bedroom home, situated in a sought after location. Offering three well proportioned bedrooms, two receptions rooms, a modern kitchen, a modern bathroom, gas central heating and double glazing throughout. With a pleasant rear garden and no forward chain early viewing is advertised to avoid disappointment!
Lounge 13' 1" x 11' 9" to recess ( 3.99m x 3.58m to recess )
Double glazed UPVC window to front elevation, electric fire with surround, double radiator, meter cupboard.
Dining Room 11' 8" to recess x 9' 7" ( 3.56m to recess x 2.92m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear elevation, radiator.
Hall with stairs to first floor, Double glazed UPVC door to lean-to and understairs cupboard
Kitchen 10' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.57m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, double glazed UPVC window to side elevation. stainless steel sink, valiant boiler, space for fridge freezer, space for range cooker and extractor hood.
Lean-To 16' 6" x 4' 1" ( 5.03m x 1.24m )
Power, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed UPVC door to rear garden
Downstairs Bathroom 8' 1" x 7' 2" ( 2.46m x 2.18m )
Double glazed UPVC window to side elevation, large bath, WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle
First Floor Landing
Access to loft, double glazed UPVC window to side elevation
Bedroom 1 13' 2" max x 11' 8" ( 4.01m max x 3.56m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front elevation, radiator, built in cupboard
Bedroom 2 10' 7" plus recess x 9' 7" ( 3.23m plus recess x 2.92m )
Double glazed UVPC Window to rear elevation, built in cupboard, radiator
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 7' 6" ( 2.57m x 2.29m )
Double glazed UPVC window to side elevation, radiator
Saniflow WC, wash hand basin
To the rear the garden had a lawn, shrub and patio sections and is enclosed by brick walls
Estate Agents Note
Please note this property has been previously treated for Japanese Knotweed however a treatment plan has been completed and a guarantee can be provided, the majority of mortgage lenders will find this acceptable but it is advisable to check with your broker or lender (our in-house mortgage advisor Barry can provide such advice).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61892768.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.