3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChatsworth Drive, Rushmere St. Andrew, Ipswich
- Extended Semi-Detached Family Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off-Road Parking & Garage
- Highly Sought After Location & School Catchment
This three double bedroom semi-detached family home is located in the heart of the desirable area of Rushmere St. Andrew. The property has been extended and must be viewed boasting two reception rooms, a garage and off-road parking.
Situated in the heart of IP4, in the highly sought after East of Ipswich catchment to Broke Hall Primary School and Copleston High School. This family home is also close to all amenities including local shops, restaurants, Ipswich Hospital and bus routes.
The property provides easy access on to the main arterial routes in and out of Ipswich including the A12 and the A14 also surrounding areas such as Kesgrave, Martlesham, Woodbridge and Felixstowe.
Accommodation As Follows:
Entrance Door Into:
The porch has an entrance door leading into the playroom and an entrance door leading trough to the lounge.
Playroom 19' max x 7' 5" ( 5.79m max x 2.26m )
The playroom features two double glazed windows to the front.
Lounge 19' 10" x 10' 8" ( 6.05m x 3.25m )
The lounge features a double glazed window to the front.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 9' 5" ( 3.23m x 2.87m )
The dining room double glazed patio doors to the rear.
Kitchen / Diner 20' 11" x 7' 10" ( 6.38m x 2.39m )
The kitchen has a one and a quarter sink unit with mixer tap over, adjoining work surface with drawers under and matching eye and base level cupboards. Built-in electric hob and double electric oven with extractor fan and light over. Space for fridge freezer and washing machine. Obscure double glazed window to the side and double glazed window to the rear. Tiled flooring and tiled splash backs.
First Floor Landing
The landing features a double glazed window to the side, access to the loft and a built-in airing cupboard housing a wall mounted combi boiler.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.99m x 2.69m )
The master bedroom features a double glazed window to the rear and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.67m )
Bedroom two features a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" narrowing to 7' 11" x 10' 2" ( 2.97m narrowing to 2.41m x 3.10m )
Bedroom three features a double glazed window to the rear.
The bathroom features a three piece suite comprising of enclosed bath with shower over, low level w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Obscure double glazed window to the rear, fully tiled with tiled flooring.
The front garden is open planned with driveway to the side providing off-road parking and leading to the garage. Mainly laid to lawn with flowers and shrubs.
The garage has double doors and has been sectioned to make space for the playroom.
The rear garden is enclosed by panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn with green house and shed to remain, flower and shrub boarders and paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61892789.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.